The word Reiki (pronounced ray-key) is a Japanese word meaning “universal life energy”.
Reiki is an excellent gentle, non-intrusive treatment for reducing feelings of stress, anxiety and being overwhelmed.
It has the remarkable ability to induce rest, relaxation and to promote healing.
It is spiritual in nature but it’s not a religion and will work whether you believe in it or not. It’s a calming, gentle treatment that allows you to relax mentally, emotionally and physically and to just be.
You don’t have to be in the same room as me to receive a Reiki treatment. You can have a Distant Reiki Treatment from the comfort of your own home.
I’ve been providing Distant Reiki treatments since 2004 when I qualified as a Reiki Practitioner. This treatment has become more popular since lockdown. Clients who can’t get to me for their regular hands-on reiki session and clients who would normally have a reflexology treatment to help manage their stress levels have been booking in for Distant Reiki treatments.
For anyone new to me who wants a Distant Reiki treatment, I explain how I perform the treatment, how they need to prepare and what will happen after it. If you want to know more, please get in touch.
Here’s what Clare had to say about her Distant Reiki sessions…
“Distance reiki has been so helpful to me during lockdown (and before) as it gives me the headspace I need to be able to look after my children more stress-freely. The sessions give me the (much needed!) chance to meditate, relax and generally unwind at a time that works for me. Plus, they provide me with the space to keep being creative and come up with inspired ideas for me to continue running my business more effectively too.”
Why have a Reiki treatment?
Here are seven reasons people have chosen to have a reiki treatment with me:-
1. They feel mentally or physically stressed or anxious and are in need of some relief.
2. They feel exhausted and run down and want to increase their energy levels.
3. They haven’t had a “good nights’ sleep” for a while and are in need of some deep relaxation.
4. They want help coping with a health issue and are seeking some relief from the pain and discomfort.
5. They want to slow down a racing mind from all the thoughts going around that are causing them to feel anxious or overwhelmed.
6. They want help coping with major life changes or situations – the grieving process, redundancy, retirement, lockdown, isolation, stressful family or relationship situations, family illnesses etc.
7. They have an illness or condition that is exacerbated when they become stressed and they are looking for a way to manage their stress levels.
Does any of the above resonate with you? If so, contact me for a chat to see how working with me can help you and let’s get your first Distant reiki treatment booked in.
What Happens Following Your Purchase?
I will contact you to get you booked in.
Sharon lives with her partner Geoff in Warwickshire and they have two adult children. She worked for over 25 years in an office environment, gaining qualifications to degree level in finance, business and management. While there Sharon witnessed and experienced many stressful situations and suffered illnesses that were stress-related.
Sharon was advised to make some changes to her lifestyle which included trying complementary therapies. After experiencing the benefits of complementary treatments, Sharon decided to retrain and share her knowledge and experiences to help others recognise and manage their own physical and emotional stress and anxiety levels.
Sharon has been working as a complementary therapist for over 15 years now, and she loves helping people manage and reduce their stress levels, to feel uplifted, focused, positive and empowered about their lives.