Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
By booking with Complete Harmony you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- When a treatment time and duration has been mutually agreed upon, this is deemed to be a confirmed booking.
- Treatments are carried out by Sharon Taylor IIHHT FFHT who is a fully qualified and registered therapist.
- Treatments will be designed and adapted for each client and given in an atmosphere to induce relaxation and/or tension relief.
- Our range of treatments are not cures for diseases but can help with symptom relief for numerous conditions including, headaches, migraine, anxiety, stress, tension, PMT, asthma, aches and pains, insomnia, hormonal imbalance and sinusitis to name but a few.
- Treatments are available to clients who are aged 18 years and over. If a minor (or vulnerable adult) requires a treatment, a parent or guardian must be present during the treatment and consultation.
- Your treatments will be designed to work in conjunction with your conventional medicine and practices.
- Late arrival for your treatment may result in a reduced treatment period.
- Prior to your first visit a full, private and confidential consultation will be carried out to find out your history, background, lifestyle and what you desire from the treatment session(s). This will be emailed to you and a brief decision about the content will take place at your first treatment. At the beginning of each subsequent treatment, any changes will be discussed.
- Clients are required to answer all questions truthfully and to the best of their knowledge.
- It is the client’s responsibility to inform the therapist of any changes since their last treatment at the start of each session and to provide an update on any changes to any ongoing medical treatments/conditions as these may affect their treatment session.
- If a GP or consultant permission is required, the client will be requested to provide this in writing before any treatment can be given.
- If a GP or consultant needs to be informed that a client is having treatments from Complete Harmony, it is the client’s responsibility to inform them of this.
Payments, Charges and Cancellations
- A part-payment is required from new clients and clients who have previously failed to attend or cancel a confirmed booking. This part-payment should be made by bank transfer immediately after the booking has been agreed. Each part payment is for the specific treatment session agreed and booked. If you need to cancel this booking, and you give 48 hours notice of this, your part-payment may be transferred to another treatment session at the discretion of the therapist.
- All payments are to be made in cash or by bank transfer and are to be paid before or immediately after your treatment.
- An additional charge to cover travel time and expenses will apply for home visits and mobile treatments.
- Clients are required to give 48 hours notice when cancelling a confirmed booked appointment. This should be done by telephone, email, text or voice message.
- If less than 48 hours notice of cancellation is received or you do not attend an appointment, the full price of the treatment session will apply. This should be paid within 24 hours of the original appointment time by cash or by bank transfer. Bank transfer details will be forwarded to you.
- For Course of Treatment Clients, if less than 48 hours notice of cancellation is received you will forfeit that treatment session.
- If the therapist is unable to carry out the treatment due to illness etc. the client will be notified as soon as possible. An alternative appointment time will be agreed with you at a time as close as possible to the original appointment time.
- Corporate clients are required to give 48 hours notice if they wish to cancel a booking.
- If less than 48 hours notice of cancellation is received 50% of the full price of the session will apply and an invoice will be issued.
- Corporate clients will be invoiced following the session and payment is required within 7 days of the invoice date. If no payment is received by the 7th day an administration fee will apply and will be added to your invoice.
- If a corporate client makes a late payment, all subsequent payments must be made in advance of each session taking place.
- A request for a copy of your consultation form and treatment notes must be made in writing.
- To avoid disappointment, please contact me to book your appointment as soon as you receive your voucher as dates get booked up quickly.
- Treatment Vouchers are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- All vouchers must be redeemed on or before the valid until date.
- All offers are not to be used in conjunction with other offers.
- All offers are subject to availability.
- Complete Harmony reserve the right to withdraw offers at any time.
- Courses of Treatments are available and must be paid for in full before the first treatment. Payment options are available, please ask for details.
As with all complementary and alternative therapies, none of the treatments listed on our website replaces medical diagnosis, treatment or specialist care from your Medical Practitioner, GP or Consultant. If you are currently in receipt of medical care and prescribed medication from your Medical Practitioner, GP or Consultant, please do not stop taking your medication without seeking advice from your Doctor(s).
Complete Harmony has and always will work within the parameters of the complementary profession and as such, never diagnose client’s conditions. If you have any concerns regarding your professional medical care or your medical condition, you must seek the advice of your Medical Practitioner, GP or Consultant.
Links – external links are used for the convenience of our website users. Where they do appear within the website, Complete Harmony cannot guarantee or be held liable for the information contained within these websites. The inclusion of an external hyperlink should not be taken as an endorsement for the website referenced.