Three to four times a year I host workshops and retreats. These are now also available ONLINE!
Each event is designed to be supportive and encouraging and you are in the company of other like-minded women. You will discover tools and strategies to help you make positive and empowering changes to your life.
Venues are located around Warwickshire and as some are now run online, you can join in from the comfort of your own home. To allow opportunities for sharing, the number of participants at each workshop is kept to only 6-8 ladies.
Here’s what to expect
Some of the things we will cover during a typical event are: –
- How to recognise what’s holding you back and start making choices to support what YOU want.
- Exploring techniques to re-ignite YOUR enthusiasm.
- Practising different ways of helping YOU to feel energised mentally and physically.
Workshop topics include: –
- Journaling – exploring the benefits of journaling and how to do it.
- Self-care – for mental, emotional and physical health and wellbeing
- Finding time for you – how to carve time out of your busy day for your needs
- Start your journey to a calmer mind – switching off with meditation for beginners.
- Relaxation techniques – for mental and physical relaxation
Complete my waitlist form and let me know which workshop you are interested in and I’ll send you details of when I’m running it next.
If there’s a topic that you would like a workshop on, please let me know.
Your own private workshop
If you have a group of friends and you would like me to organise a workshop just for you then get in touch with me here at email@example.com and I can arrange a workshop just for you.