Terms & conditions
By booking with Complete Harmony you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- When a treatment time and duration has been mutually agreed, this is deemed to be a confirmed booking.
- All treatments are carried out by Sharon Taylor IIHHT FFHT who is a fully qualified and registered therapist.
- Treatments will be designed and adapted for each individual client and given in an atmosphere to induce relaxation and/or tension relief.
- Our range of treatments are not cures for diseases, but can help with symptom relief for numerous conditions including, headaches, migraine, anxiety, stress, tension, PMT, asthma, aches and pains, insomnia, hormonal imbalance and sinusitis to name but a few.
- Treatments are available to clients who are aged 18 years and over. If a minor (or vulnerable adult) requires a treatment, a parent or guardian must be present during the treatment and consultation.
- Your treatments will be designed to work in conjunction with your conventional medicine and practices.
- Late arrival for your treatment may result in a reduced treatment period.
- At your first visit a full, private and confidential consultation will be carried out to find out your history, background, lifestyle and what you desire from the treatment session(s). This will take approximately 20 minutes and will be in addition to your treatment session time. At the beginning of each subsequent treatment an update of any changes will be sought.
- Clients are required to answer all questions truthfully and to the best of their knowledge.
- It is the client’s responsibility to inform the therapist of any changes since their last treatment at the start of each session and to provide an update on any changes to any on-going medical treatments/conditions as these may affect their therapy treatments.
- If a GP or consultant permission is required, the client will be requested to provide this in writing before any treatment can be given.
- If a GP or consultant needs to be informed that a client is having treatments from Complete Harmony, it is the client’s responsibility to inform them of this.
Payments, Charges and Cancellations
- A deposit is required from new clients and clients who have previously failed to attend or cancel a confirmed booking. This should be made by cash or bank transfer immediately after the booking is deemed to be a confirmed booking.
- Payments are to be made by cash or bank transfer and are to be paid before or immediately after your treatment.
- An additional charge to cover time and travel cost will apply for home visits and mobile treatments.
- Clients are required to give 24 hours notice when cancelling an appointment. This should be by telephone, email, text or voice message.
- If less than 24 hours notice of a cancellation is received or you do not attend an appointment, the full price of the treatment session will apply and should be paid within 48 hours of the original appointment time and bank transfer details will be forwarded to you.
- If the therapist is unable to carry out the treatment due to illness etc. the client will be notified as soon as possible. An alternative appointment time will be agreed with the client at a time as close as possible to the original appointment time.
- Corporate clients are required to give 48 hours notice if they wish to cancel a booking.
- If less than 48 hours notice of a cancellation is received 50% of the full price of the session will apply and an invoice will be issued.
- Corporate clients will be invoiced following the session and payment is required within 21 days of the invoice date. If no payment is received by the 28th day an administration fee will apply and will be added to your bill.
- A request for a copy of your consultation form and treatment notes must be made in writting. An administration fee will apply for each copies requested.
- Purchased Treatment Vouchers are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and are valid for 6 months from date of purchase which will be stated on the voucher.
- A Treatment Voucher as a gift to you from Sharon Taylor is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. It is valid up to the date stated on the voucher.
- All vouchers must be redeemed on or before the valid until date.
- To avoid disappointment please contact us to book your appointment when you get your voucher as dates get booked up quickly.
- Vouchers are posted first class and, when possible, within 48 hours of payment being received.
- All offers are not to be used in conjunction with other offers.
- All offers are subject to availability.
- Complete Harmony reserve the right to withdraw offers at any time.
- Treatment packages are available and must be paid for in full before the first treatment.
As with all complementary and alternative therapies, none of the treatments listed on our website replace medical diagnosis, treatment or specialist care from your Medical Practitioner, GP or Consultant. If you are currently in receipt of medical care and prescribed medication from your Medical Practitioner, GP or Consultant, please do not stop taking your medication without seeking the advice from your Doctor(s).
Complete Harmony has and always will work within the parameters of the complementary profession and as such, never diagnose client’s conditions. If you have any concerns regarding your professional medical care, or your medical condition, you must seek the advice of your Medical Practitioner, GP or Consultant.
Links – external links are used for the convenience of our website users. Where they do appear within the website, Complete Harmony cannot guarantee or be held liable for the information contained within these websites. The inclusion of an external hyperlink should not be taken as an endorsement for the website referenced.