The word Reiki pronounced ray-key is a Japanese word meaning “universal life energy”.
Reiki is an excellent gentle, non-intrusive treatment for reducing stress, inducing rest and relaxation and promoting healing. It is spiritual in nature but it is not a religion and will work whether you believe in it or not. It’s a calming, gentle treatment that allows you to just be.
Here are 7 reasons people have chosen to have a reiki treatment with me:-
- They feel mentally or physically stressed or anxious and are in need of some relief.
- They feel exhausted and run down and want to increase their energy levels.
- They haven’t had a “good nights’ sleep” for a while and are in need of some deep relaxation.
- They want help coping with a health issue and are seeking some relief from the pain and discomfort.
- They want to slow down a racing mind from all those thoughts going around and around.
- They want help coping with major life changes or situations – the grieving process, redundancy, retirement, stressful family or relationship situations, family illnesses etc.
- Pregnant ladies who wanting to bond with their baby and relief from physical aches and pains.
If any of the above resonates with you give me a call to see if reiki is for you.
Or why not gift a reiki treatment to a friend or loved one with a Treatment Voucher.