Complete Harmony Retreat Days & Workshops
Many of us are seeking respite from the pressures of our daily routines. It may be that your work life-balance is out of alignment and the constant stresses and strains have taken a toll on your general wellbeing. Making the decision to attend one of my retreats or workshops can help rejuvenate, invigorate and restore your sense of wellbeing. Life today is characterised by constant change, we are always on the go and pushing ourselves and it is a known medical fact that these factors cause stress.
It is not surprising that this stress impacts on our health in a number of ways including insomnia, ill health, weight gain, anxiety, depression and extremely low energy levels.
On one of my retreats or workshops, you can learn ways to manage and reduce the stress and pressure in your life. These events allow you timeout to reinvigorate and re-awaken both mind and body. During one of my events you will discover tools and strategies you can use to help you make positive and empowering changes to your life. You will discover how to recognise and release the blocks that are preventing you from having calm and clarity in your daily life, and learn ways to create a life you love and be the amazing person you know you can be.
Each retreat or workshop is designed to help you create a more positive outlook, improve your health and wellbeing and allow you to reconnect with yourself. They will empower you and give you skills to enhance your life – mentally, physically, personally, professionally and socially.
Do any of these scenarios sound like you?
- Do you want more clarity about what you want out of life?
- Are your days filled with doing things for others leaving you little time to fulfil your own needs?
- Would you like to feel more in control and more empowered?
- Would you like to have more physical and mental energy?
If your answer to any of the above is YES, then my retreats or workshops are for you.
At one of my events I will show you how to find your mojo and help you to feel empowered to reconnect with the YOU you know you can be.
Venues for half-day workshops are located in Tamworth, Lichfield or Sutton Coldfield.
One of the venues for full-day retreats is the beautiful and serene Champneys Springs Health Spa, Ashby-de-la-Zouch.
During one of my interactive half or full day events we will cover such thing as:-
- How to recognise what’s holding you back and start making choices to support what YOU want.
- Exploring techniques to re-ignite YOUR enthusiasm.
- Practicing different ways of helping YOU to relax mentally and physically.
Structure Of The Day
Each event is designed to be supportive and encouraging and you will be in the company of like-minded other women. Each event will include elements of the following:-
- Arrival from 10am for registration plus tea and coffee.
- Introductions and welcome.
- We will explore ways to find out what really matters to you so you can have clarity and focus moving forward.
- Explore the benefits of moving meditations such as yoga, tai chi and qigong and have the opportunity to experience some techniques.
- Explore and experience mindfulness or meditation.
- Learn how to recognise your stress and anxiety triggers and ways of managing them.
- Gain an understanding of the benefits of physical and mental energy and how to access more.
- Discover tools and techniques to introduce into your daily life to help keep you on track, focused and motivated.
- Have a nutritious buffet lunch or light refreshments.
- Where applicable, optional use of the spa facilities to complete your day.
Your retreat or workshop will end at approx. 2pm on half-day retreats or 5pm on full-days.
All this from only £64 for half-day and from £109 for a full day
Benefits From Attending My Retreats or Workshops
- Improved mental clarity
- A deep sense of relaxation
- Increased creativity
- Ability to manage stressful situations better
- Higher work efficiency
- Improved interpersonal relationships
I am in the middle of planning my next event. Places are always limited to ensure an intimate, focused group with the option of taking additional 1:1 time with me or my fellow mentors on the day for private sessions. I will provide you with support, education and tools and you will leave the event feeling lighter in both mentally and physically.
There is a minimum number of 5 people required for each retreat to run. Retreats and workshops will be cancelled if numbers are insufficient 1 week before the retreat is due to start.
To register your interest for my next event just leave your details in the box below. Your details will not be sold on to third parties and will only be used to contact you in connection with Complete Harmony retreats, workshops, events and information.